This is super easy and the perfect complement to any tea party.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease one 10 inch bundt pan.
- Cream 1 1/2 cups white sugar together with eggs until well blended. Add sour cream and butter or margarine and beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix well. Stir in vanilla and the chopped nuts.
- Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of white sugar with the cinnamon.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Cover with remaining cake batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 8 minutes. Lower heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 40 minutes.