This gorgeous vintage pressed glass punch bowl set is from the 1950s. I love the elegant Victorian style of this impressive set.
It will be stunning on my buffet table, perfect for a ladies luncheon.
1 part sour, 2 parts sweet, 3 parts strong and 4 parts weak…
Rum Punch Recipe (source: Food Network)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups grenadine syrup
- 2 cups Jamaican white rum
- 1 cup light rum
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, optional
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher or punch bowl. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with orange or pineapple slices. Yields 8-10 servings
…and even before I read the entry, I was thinking this looked perfect for rum punch 🙂 Love it!!